2020年1月21日火曜日

Dragon Den Dera and Two Hands English edition (Only Text) on sale

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08426JC92

I get amazed every time I look at the Chinese letters.
What I can see is the fingerprints of our Creator.
I mentioned this letter 「義」in my new book, which I actually made it 3 years ago, that time I wasn't a Messianic believer yet.  Even so, I couldn't help realizing that Yeshua (most of the people call him Jesus Christ, so did I then) must be someone special.  Chinese letters are prophets.  Each one is the hologram that carries the "command" of the Creator, Elohim.

This letter 「義 」means "just".  It is consisted of 2 different letters, one is 「羊」in upper part, and another is 「我」in the lower part.
「羊」 This letter is "sheep".
「我」 This on the other hand, is "Ego" "Self-centered" "Selfishness" but it describes visually some weapons such as spears and swords.
Sheep upon Ego (weapons that sting and kill) means "just"!

This letter was created more than 4 or 5 thousand years ago.  There is no way that Chinese that time followed Bible.  It was anyway before Yeshua's crucifixion.
Yet it reminds us of the scenery of our Christ stung by a spear on the cross.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Ryo Discovers the World 最終回 五妃街と神農街

Rei and Ryo's Taiwan review, the last chapter. 一ヶ月に渡ってお送りした、台湾シリーズの最終回です。